Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hum Kis Gali Jaa Rahe hai…………………

March 11, 2009 :

“Hum Kis Gali Jaa Rahe hai
Apna Koi Thikana Nahi”
Was jus lissenin to da song and I guess da first 2 lines jus summed up precisely my current frame of mind……

Its been a while since I last wrote the story and after that have seen atleast 3-4 friends writing stories…but hey I started it (I luv to take credits, don’t i?)…so guess after reading all of that dint feel like writing anymore stories, atleast for now or to put in other words couldn’t think of anything better to frame one (thou I guess I wud luv to write sumthin comic but too difficult…lemme see if I can come up with 1 some tym later). Anyways just thought that the blog was losin a personal touch amidst all the reviews and stories…And now that m not at all feelin sleepy, hav decided to kill tym by updating it with sum stuff happenin on the personal front ….

Oops, but thers nothing happening there!!!!!!!!! I call it the “Wats Happenin? Nothin Much” syndrome….well can probably write an update on the “Dusvidaniyan” topic I had written exactly 2 months back…..

The only progress has been in terms of enrolment for CFA level 1….finally decided to give a crack at it…I may still be unsure of its benefits in terms of what I m currently doing…but more importantly atleast for the next 3 months I have sumthin to work towards…for a change I have a goal for myself (toh abhi ke liye humein apna thikana pata hai) which is to clear the level 1 (hey pls do pray for me :-) )…..And have atleast started with my studies, thou not much but a start nonetheless, thanks to the bak to bak holidays….For a change decided to giv movies a backseat…ofcourse with stuff like 13B and Dhoondte reh jaooge, it aint that difficult either!!!!!

But ya thanks to the enrolment, hav decided to postpone my digicam purchase with the new target date being prior to going to Nepal (that’s my centre for CFA exam)…And ya will also have to postpone my weight loss deadline to April end (have been hogging too much n gymming has gone for a toss…lollllll) ………

And now am too bored… wat a boring lyf (:-) :-) :-))…..cant even write 1 page on the interesting happenings in my life (is it the same with every1????)….

Changing the topic, have been observing quite a few interesting taglines (difficult to find even 1 person on gtalk without a tagline), some of which I have liked….so jus writin them down from whatever I can remember:

“I try to lose weight, but it keeps finding me...”

“There Are Three Kinds of People - Those Who Can Count and Those Who Can't"

“A chocolate bar in each hand is what i call a balanced diet!!!!!”

“Save Earth!!! That’s the only planet which has chocolates”

“Whenever you feel like working, sit down for a while until that feeling goes away.”

“I like work. I can sit and admire it for hours…”

“Some people put so much thought into their taglines!!!!!”

And ending on a serious note:

Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you while trusting them not to…..

Its 2.30 a.m now and gotta try and sleep….have to reach office on tym else wil hav to see a mail on “Office timings” from boss….Oh God!!! Pls help….n yea as far as office lyf is concerned …waiting for the Inspection to get over…Gosh I can actually write a post on the Event Called RBI Inspection…its jus been crazy…chao….bye for now…will probably have sumthin interesting to write next tym….

7 comments:

Vaidehi said...

Yeah...you were right...its too boring :P

Unknown said...

hey.. i enjoyed reading it.. especially the taglines part.. liked the save the earh tagline :D..

Vinita said...

abey chor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pritamgiri ekdum :P
waise if u cming to blore my tl is ready to offer u a job of tech writer..she told me to ask if really interested :)
hope u cming wid mom

Unknown said...

yawwwnnn !!! :P

Sangeet Lakkar said...

No comments !!!!!!!

Amogh said...

“Some people put so much thought into their taglines & comments!!!!!”

Prapti said...

Taglines were good...but y u writing the other pointless stuff!!! u r well na???