Monday, October 20, 2008

Karzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz………..( o.k now wake up guys n pls read this)….

Monty is back….with Vengeance.. (n so is the audience after watchin the movie)…
19/10/08:
The Background (absolutely compulsory for this review):
It all started on 30th June, 2007 at 6.00 p.m. As I was getting up from my seat after watching Aap Ka Surrooorrr, I promised myself I will come back for Himesh Reshammiya’ s (HR) next movie…..
And as the release date for Karzzzzz came close (17/10/08) started gathering people for the movie….its no fun watchin HR movie alone or with jus 2-3 others…. rather its suicidal but then no difference as far as the end result is concerned if u r taking a group alongwith u since others in the group will do the honors……
So shout out mails to all the possible friends who I thought would either come for an HR movie or those who I thought I could convince to come with me….and after all convincing and last minute cancellations there were finally 11 of us (had booked 12 tickets but Ramaiy’s car broke down on his way and we had to sell his ticket n thankfully we did find a buyer)…n now let me immortalize their names by writing it here and in the order that we were seated from left to right….
Sulakshana, Rohit, Avani (deloitte frends), Viju (Myself…lolz), Vaidehi (gotta know her thru a common frend), Sangeet (GMCS), Mihir (Yes Bank), Prapthi (Mihirs cousin), Ashwin (School & College), Sudeep and Vaishak (deloitte again, with vaishak being the only guy who was der for aap ka surroor as wel)
Diverse group where only I knew all of them except mihirs cousin ofcourse….
N now THE REVIEW of THE MOVIE of THE YEAR…..
The Movie:
To sum up in 1 line “ Monty (HR) is the super dude who can sing, dance, romance, fight, etc, etc, etccccccccc (the z effect)…. all gals are jus crazy over him…In short hes da best guy in this world” or so he thinks… but alas!!!! We wish he could act as well….
The storyline is absolutely the same as the old hit Karz (so m not gonna narrate the story), which has jus been “modernized” rather ther was an attempt to modernize…n the only notable change being the few extra zzzzs which is very much reflective of the movie…it puts audience to sleep,,,,
The movie starts with the background music of “Lut jaun Lut jaun is karz mein” yup distributors toh lut hi gaye is karz mein….but I liked the song….
And then there is a song by our rockstar after every 5 mins…all sounding the same…
I understand HR playing the character Monty as its basically wat he aspires to be….and can only aspire….but wat on earth was Dino Morea thinking when he played Ravi Verma….. uff wat kinda roles can a series of flop movies make a person do!!!!….but seriously hero bane na bane HR toh fir bhi paise banayega thru his music…wonder what will Dino do???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, a break in between…..Well incidentally jus came to know that 2 of the above mentioned 11 have already blogged about the movie (hey but dats not fair guys, I was supposed to be da first one to write….) Neways after reading them, I don’t think I have anything more to offer…….. so guys pls do chk out these blogs for the movie review…….
http://veekay4u.blogspot.com/2008/10/monty-is-back.html
http://lostonmyway.blogspot.com/2008/10/karzzzz-why-did-monty-ever-come-back.html
n ya before concluding, a thanks to everyone who came for the movie….Expectin each one of u to show up for Kajra reeeeee…..HRs next movie….lolzzzz……

6 comments:

Rohit said...

Hey Dude, first of all I would like to congratulate u on ur splendid success of being able to convince 12 people for the HR movie……

For “Aap Ka Surror” I think there were 4-5 people & for “Karzzzz” there were 12 people. So going by this statistics i think so u can easily convince 18-20 people for “Kajra Re”, but for that I think so u have to start convincing people from right now……. So first thing u shoot a mail today for the Kajra Re movie…..

About the movie I would like to say that it was just rocking….. You said it’s the movie of the Decade, I would rather say ki it’s the movie of the Century……… Hey guys don’t think ki mujhe HR ne movie ki tarif karne ki liye commission diya hai, but it was Vijit who told me ki movie ki tarif karni so more people would come for Kaajra Re….. It seems HR ne vijit ko commission diya hai for bringing more & more people for his Movie....

Vijit, movie mein Just one thing was missing, one Whistle from U….. Teri ek whistle HR par Karzzzz rahi jo tu Kajra Re mein utar dena…..

viju said...

jus 1 correction rohit, ther wer 8 ppl for aap ka surroor (tickets wer buked for 10, but 2 cancellations at the last moment)!!!! n btw i genuinely think aap ka surroor was a bettr muvie than this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sangeet Lakkar said...

hey vijit, consider me in for Kajra re !!!!!!
Karzzzzzz was rocking ....... the best part of the movie was

1. Himesh's action (resembling Matrix)

2. The Song Tandoori nights- "tanna tanna tandoori nights tandoori nights........" thats all what i remember

3. Sir Juda's dialogues

4. The original story

Blogged in said...

Absolutely hilarious!! I wish you ahd finished it! you should be the official reviewer of all Himesssssss movies!! Loved it!

Sudeep said...

awesome fun! my favourite quote from the movie is when himes bhai convinces urmila that he's the same dino morea from pichala janam:

"me vo saari intimate moments jaanta hu jo sirf ravi verma aur tumko hi pata hongi.... jaise jab tum kiss karti ho tab tum aakhen band kar leti ho..."

Convincing indeed!

Vaidehi said...

I second Sangeet, Vijit count me in for Kajra re...but puhleeze dont bug me for that Desh-drohi thing!!!

And as far as my fav dialogue of Karzzz goes (apart from the 'Hi, handsome' one) is....

Mom(To Devi maa): Tune meri kok banjar ki hai..ye dekhne se pehle aasman kyu nahi hila aur dharti kyu nahi phati' How corny can one get?