Thursday, April 30, 2009

Its only Words -2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Please Read this after reading Its Only Words!!!!!!!! post below)

(this one is not written by viju)

Me: Heylo heylo
She: How are how are?
Me: Gud Gud….wassup?
She: Nothing much
Me: Read the blog?
She: Hmmm … very sweet, but not all is true… u din succeed in makin an April fool outta me
Me: Yea yea u did catch me early!
She: So I was not wrong wen I said you wanted to say something haan?
Me: Ummm for u to guess…
She: oh come on bol na!
Me: kya, kya bolun?
She: Wat did u have to say?
Me: Nahhh … nothing important
(in the background, song hoshwalon ko khabar kya.. with lines goin… hum labon se keh na paaye unse haal –e – kabhi …)
She: Nice song na.. I love jagjit singh
Me: I don like him
She: hmmm see I diverted as usual…u’re not gonna temme are u!
Me: What?
She: forget it, bye (disconnects without saying a bye)
Me (smses) what hapd y did u disconnect
She: (smses) u throwin a lot of attitude
Me: calls again… ok you think I wanted to say something dat night? What wud it b then
She: (smiles devilishly) I donno….mebbe u like me (says in a matter of fact manner)
Me: (smiles) says who…
She: your blog.. n “the comments”
Me: u believe in them, I thought you & I had already laughed them away.
She: ummm but u are still not telling me.. acha ok listen mom’s callin me… talk to u in a while and then you better stop beating around the bush.. n yea even I have to say something now bye take care (disconnects)
Me: hey wat…ok …bye

All this while I thought mebbe only I wanted to tell sumthing N now I was curious to know wat did she have to say.

5 comments:

Vaidehi said...

Vijit yaar, ab to bol bhi daal :)

Avani said...

Vijit ki toh nikal padi !!!!

Amogh said...

Sirjee, as VK said, ab to bol bhi de ... usse nahi to hume to bata, so that hum usse clearly bata de ...

Continuing in the Jagjit mood:
Aaj jaana paar ki jaadugari kya cheez hai ... hmmm hmm hmm hmm; hmmm hmm hmm hmm; la laa la la la la la (onomatopoeia intended) ...

PS: If this is not written by 'Viju', then it has to be 'She' right?

Rohit said...

Mujhe yeh pad ke ek hi gana yaad ata hai from the movie "Haseena Maan Jayegi":

"Ae, Sharmaana Chhod Daal, Raaz Dil Ka Khol Daal
Aaju Baaju Mat Dekh, Ae I Love You Bol Daal

Nai To Pachtaayega, Kunwaara Reh Jaayega...
Baat Zara Iski Apne Bheje Mein Daal..."

Unknown said...

Vijit

Markets r very bad... Job r scarce n axes r out with full vengence!!

I m not sure about my plight a year down the life... so u can imagine... That i shitting in my pants.. n already have started using the curtailed and more affordable version - Shorts in day to day dwelling!!

to summarise.. not a perfect time to take up the extra responsibility boss!!!!!


hahaha.. tht was just on the lighter side.. perhaps the ISB envi has been playing on me... Dude.. wht is it tht ur waiting for?? MAYT DAY!!?? it already has passed by!!

Just enjoy the moment and live by it!!! thats it..

Cheers!!!

P.S. Dont think about the post effects.. .. seriously dont think!! Economic crisis ll always b a good reason to run away/back out of anything n everything ... (even most of the corporate houses do that yaar).. toh tu kya darr raha hai?!?!